Wednesday, June 19, 2013

More Surprise Party Photos!

I'm still overjoyed about how perfectly Saturday night went.  These photos make me so happy!






^^He blew out his candles before we were done singing.  I was heartbroken, apparently.


Love this man!



Anddd I get to fly with him for the first time tomorrow morning!  We're headed to Orlando for his cousin's wedding, and I am so excited to do a little traveling, even though it's a short trip.  I haven't met most of this side of his family, so that'll be lovely, too!

I hope everyone is having a good week! Sorry it's been so quiet on my end--trying to cram a week's worth of work into three days, and still coming down off of Saturday's excitement.  Excited to share some trip photos with you in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment